Returns / Exchange Information
During the Christmas holiday season, the return/exchange
deadline is extended until January 20th.
If you are unhappy with your Berets.com ONLINE order, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 30 days of its receipt.
Products that you return or exchange must be unworn and in its original condition. Return merchandise within 30 days of its receipt for a full refund of the cost of the merchandise. If exchanged, we will pay for Domestic Ground Shipping for the new hat to be shipped back to you. Sorry, customers outside the U.S.A. are required to pay all shipping charges for any desired exchanges.
An Exchange and Return Form is included in each box shipped, however, if you need another, you can click here to print another. Please, fill out the form completely and legibly and enclose it with your exchange or return.
For Exchanges and Returns, there is no need to contact us before you ship the hat(s) back to us.
If you receive a damaged hat as a result of a crushed box please contact us and we will file a claim with UPS and instruct you on how to proceed with the return. Please do not ship the hat back prior to contacting us, if the return is a case of a DAMAGED BOX.
- If you are returning an item within our 30 Day Return Policy, please ship to:
3821 4th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
In addition, please clearly write your Berets.com Order Number on the outside of the shipping box. If you have any questions regarding returns from an address outside the U.S., please email The Village Hat Shop customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the return/exchange is the result of our error.
- Expect a refund within 7 to 14 days (after we have received your return) in the same form of payment that was used for the purchase.
- Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for credit to appear on monthly statement of the credit card or other account used to make your purchase.
- If an exchange is indicated we will pay the ground shipping cost back to you, excluding international orders. International exchanges will be reshipped at the original shipping costs billed to the customer.
- Please carefully package your return, ideally in the same carton that we used to ship it to you along with its packing materials. If possible, enclose a copy of the sales receipt. We recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post from USPS. Ship via ground method, and insure your package. Shipping your return or exchange to us via express shipping will not expedite the return/exchange process, so save your money.
- Be certain that you include instructions inside the parcel regarding your return or exchange.
- Returned merchandise from large quantity orders will be subject to a re-stocking charge. No Exceptions.
- Wholesale/B2B purchases are final sales and are non-refundable.
- Special Orders and Custom Embroidered apparel are final sales and are non-refundable.
For the past twenty-nine years we have built our business by responding to the needs of our customers. Every potential circumstance cannot be accounted for in a policy statement. We value our customers and also expect people to take some degree of responsibility in their transactions. We will be eminently reasonable in resolving problems. If the customer cannot be reasonable with us, we invite him/her to take his/her business elsewhere.